Thursday, April 24, 2014

Sweet memories...


...or at least the kind that are sweet in hindsight. I wasn't feeling particulary sweet at the moment to be honest.

Spring is here and I've been looking through old photos and movieclips to get the mood on for this years scooterseason. This one in particular, shot by my mate Per Dahlberg during the gymkhana-contest at Mondo Scooter Rhum a few summers ago, always brings a smile to my face.

I am the guy frantically kicking a blue Vespa. The gloating guy in the foreground is my doppelganger from Gothenburg - Andreas.
Unfortunately for those if you not from around here this clip is in swedish, but let me assure you that they are saying nothing but nice and encouraging things about me and the way I always make sure my scooters are in full working condition before heading off to a scooterrun.

Dagens:
The Meters - Chicken Strut

No comments: