Wednesday, April 02, 2014

A new beginning.


Ok. It's been some time and quite a few changes has taken place.

Firstly - I am now a married man. Yay for us!

Secondly - I've decided to change the direction of this blog somewhat and turn it in more of a...well, a "lifestyle-blog" for lack of better words. From now on there will be less posts about what I've done during the weekend or the last few days and the focus will be more on the things I love and that get me going.
Therefore, you can expect anything from posts about (surprise, surprise) vintage scooters, music (old as well as newer stuff - though probably mostly older if know myself), style (NOT fashion - I consider that to be something completely different from what I am into), photography...basically anything I enjoy and feel is worth sharing.
That being said it is not completely unlikely that the odd post about my everyday life will sneak it's way on here, but the focus will be somewhat different from what it used to be. Truth be told I am not 100% sure about what will end up on this blog. I'll basically start writing about stuff that interests me and see what direction it takes in the end.
My posting will probably not be as frequent as it was when I was as most active, but it will definetely be more frequent then it has been the last year or so.

Lastly - I've decided to start writing in english. The main reason for that is that it has come to my attention that I have a few international readers. Or well...I used to when I posted on a more regular basis at least.

So, I guess I'll just get this going again and see where it all ends up. Tag along and keep on keepin' on!

Song of the day:
David Bowie - Changes

No comments: